A2 Short film

Thursday 7 July 2011

Extraordinary photo's

I took these pictures with my digitally still camera. I took pictures of ordinary things in extraordinary ways or from perspectives that people wouldn't normally look at it from. This task helped me to think outside the box and approach one idea from different angles. This concept helped me make original stories for my film.




This is an image of some tools from a tool box

This is an image of an electric juicer

This is an image of some more tools

This is an image of a path in a park that seems to go on forver

This is an image of a boy staring out a window


This is an image of a boy moving a light

This is an image of a boy holding a light


The inside of a blender

inside of a washing machine 

The inside of a washing machine
Someone holding a light

Someone opening an oven

An image of someone reading The Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment