A2 Short film

Monday 2 January 2012

Our actress

This is a video of Louise at a previous acting job. This could be located on her Starnow profile. I showed my group her video to help us decide whether or not she was a good actress or the type of actress we were looking for.


Positive feedback from actress on Starnow
Below is a message Louise sent to my Starnow account after filming. She seemed pleased with us throughout the project and this message below just clarified that. She said that we were very professional even though we were students during production. I replied to the feedback by saying thankyou and by leaving her a good recommendation.


Hi Abigail, Sienna, Josh and Michael

I just wanted to say thank you for asking me to be a part of your film. It was a pleasure to meet you all.

I enjoyed working with the four of you and I was extremely impressed with the way you worked- very professional.

You are all talented and your drive and passion inspired me...keep doing what you're doing, work hard and don't give up on your dreams!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished film...

Keep in touch and let me know how it all goes and please send me any pics and the film when it's done.

Good luck with editing and your grades! - It's going to be 'crazy'! :)

Love, Louise x





Feedback I left her on starnow
This is the recommendation I left her on Starnow. It's very positive because me and the rest of my group truly believed she was a great actress and person. This recommendation that I left her will be available for other employers to view on her profile, which will increase her chances of a job on Starnow.


Louise was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was enthusiastic about the story and this enthusiasm really came through whilst filming. She was perfect for the role given to her. She was able to suggest amazing ideas that were very useful due to her bringing in her own experience as an actress into the film. She had alot of patience with us and she always came in on time; we never had any problems with her. Her acting ability was astonishing and she really did know how to work with the other actors/actresses around her. The communication between her and the crew was in sync; she seemed to know exactly what we wanted. She was fun and professional at the same time. Even when she we contacted her at a time that was very last minute she still managed to pull through. You could tell that she took her time to learn the script and understand the treatment well. We seriously couldn't have gotten a better actress and I would be more than ecstatic to work with her again. I wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment